As I mentioned on The Podcast Sisters show we recorded this evening, if you are in the Dublin area between the 22-24 April 2008, I highly recommend that you check out the details of the forthcoming Online Marketing Bootcamp being hosted by iQ Content. Read on to find out how to avail of a 10% discount on the registration fee.
The online marketing bootcamp includes workshops on the following areas:
- Search engine marketing 202: More advanced techniques for enhancing your website's search engine visibility
- Content strategy: Getting your content mix right to drive traffic, engage customers and increase conversions
- Writing for the web 101: Creating great content – the fundamental techniques
- Writing for the web 202: Beyond the basics – writing to convert and persuade
- Accessibility for web managers: Planning, procuring, delivering and maintaining an accessible website
- Information architecture that works: Essential techniques for structuring and organising your website
- Killer web applications: Designing usable and effective web applications
- Personas – Getting into the head of your customers: Tools and techniques for understanding your customers
- Practical user testing: Planning, conducting and reporting on user tests
- Web analytics 101: Fundamental techniques for measuring the success of your website
- Web analytics 202: More advanced techniques for measuring the effectiveness of your website
- Website healthcheck: How to evaluate the effectiveness of your website and benchmark it against your competitors
- Kick-start your web strategy: Defining and implementing an effective online strategy
- Web governance: Getting your organisation organised – people, teams and processes
- Web project management: How to deliver a successful web project
- Email marketing: Planning, creating and delivering effective email newsletters
- Online advertising: Conceiving, creating, implementing and measuring an effective online advertising campaign
- Search engine marketing 101: Driving more traffic to your website – the fundamental techniques.
You can attend for 1 day, 2 days or 3 days and as I'm speaking at the event, you can use the special code I've been given by the event organisers and can therefore avail of a 10% discount - please note this is not an affiliate link - I asked the organisers if my community of readers could benefit in some way and am delighted that they made this discount available.
All you need to do is put in the code 'speaker' when making your booking.
I'm speaking at the session on the Wednesday afternoon - the iQ FutureNow Seminar where we'll be covering emerging trends and technologies that you need to start thinking about. Do let me know if you plan to be there won't you. I'm trying to clear my calendar as much as I can as know the content that will be covered at the online marketing bootcamp will be outstanding.