This week on The Podcast Sisters, we will be talking about using video online in your blogs and on your websites.
Earlier this week, Sherman Hu, who is fantastic at online video, and some of the speakers from the forthcoming Social Media Telesummit (that Anna and I are both speaking at) did a preview call with Leesa Barnes for the programme. Leesa turned the tables on us and wanted to hear about our success stories.
Details of the social media training programme can be found here - make sure you check out the special offer too.
What I did not anticipate is that Sherman recorded a video of the live event - so as we will be talking about video this week I thought it would be interesting for you to see one example of video in practice.
Sherman posted the video's on Blip.tv, however as with all the best social media marketing sites, you can access the code and add it to your own blog or podcast - which I have done below.
So get ready to hear about the successes (what's also interestng is that we define success differently)that some of the worlds experts in social media have attained for themselves:
- Sherman Hu talks about how he uses social media to fit work into his family life (and not the other way around)
- Darren Barefoot shares how he has been able to move from Canada to europe and still serve his clients
- Paul Colligan shares his strategies for affiliate marketing using social media and how he rises above the crowd in the search engines
- Krishna De (me) shares how social media has ensured she gets onto the first page of Google when her name has 11,300,000 entries for it - all of which means she has been able to attract the attention of main stream media and more clients (if you are interested in my success with social media, then go straight to the begining of part 3)
- Karen Hoegh shares how children are benefiting from her social media tool and the great career she has been able to create.
Part 1 of the social media training programme preview
Part 2 of the social media training programme preview
Part 3 of the social media training programme preview
Part 4 of the social media training programme preview